SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER (ASP.NET, C#, AJAX)
PERMANENT FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR TALENTED DEVELOPER OF WEB-BASED PRODUCTS:
Assume a leadership position developing the next generation web-based version of our product, info:HR—the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) of choice for over 300 clients worldwide. Take control of every aspect of product development: design, architecture, programming, database development, testing and release of info:HR for a hosted SaaS or Intranet environment using the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET, and SQL Server 2008
- Project experience architecting layered web applications
- Experience with VB6 and migrating applications from VB6
- University-level Computer Science degree or equivalent diploma
- Previous work experience in the HR industry is an asset
We are HR Systems Strategies Inc.— innovative, forward-thinking, driven to be the best we can be and passionate about servicing our clients. We offer competitive salary and a casual, entrepreneurial business environment.
Qualified candidates please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. HR Systems Strategies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.