The workforce automation features of info:HR provides many productivity improvements, improved service, improved decision making, and reduced errors.
Workforce Automation provides many productivity improvements
Workforce Automation Features:
Process new hires, leaves of absence, transfers & terminations including:
- “What’s Missing” feature
- “Flags” feature which tracks customizable checklist (i.e. police checks, drug tests, Confidentiality Agreements)
- Maintain corporate definitions and standards for positions, salary grids, hiring checklist, and more.
- Maintain positions, compensation & benefits history with features designed for real world HR requirements like:
- The G/L Distribution feature which splits employee costs across multiple G/L accounts.
- Manage multiple positions & complex employment agreements.
- Track Employment Equity including support for factors and points.
- Mass updates.
- Access information used every day easily with our Employee positions history view with important information on one screen.
- Improve productivity throughout the organization with our Employee / Manager self service module.
Ask us anything about info:HR software.
Do you have questions about HR Software? Not sure where to start? Drop us a line. We are always happy to chat!